Sunday, December 16, 2007

Finals


Timmy has been busy with finals for the past few weeks!! Lots of work, but I have my first semester under my belt, and I think it went without a hitch. I busted my butt, not as hard as I should have, and hope I am on the Honor Society Roster like my friend VB. I aspire to get me some A's on my report card!!! Cynthia used to give us $5 for an A. I should revisit that pay-out system from the days of high school. With inflation and the years accrued, her and Butch would probably have to pay me $2o for each A. Fork over the $100 Cynthia!!!!! I need the cash, my boyfriend has lost his job!

1 comment:

Vergie Bridges said...

Oh I don't doubt you'll be an Honor student. Keep up the good work sister cause you gots to get you a scollarsheeup since your man ain't got no job.